Some Calculator updates:
I’ve finished an ANSI Chain Calculator; you’ll find it in the main index. It calculates the following:
- Physical properties of standard ANSI chains (multi-strands too),
- Pitch length to inch length converter
- Estimated chain elongation calculation
- Estimated chain weight per length of selected chain
- Center-to-center calculators for a two-sprocket system, calculating by sprocket centers or by chain length
- Sprocket properties for the selected chain size, including pitch diameter, outside diameter, and tooth width.
The Fleet Angle calculator now calculates by offset, angle, and distance. Change any one variable and the other two update. I’ve also added a diagram.
The Frustum Flattener was updated, the new navigation bar wasn’t working correctly.
The Resultant Force calculator code was updated; it would sometimes fail to re-calculate when changed.
Note that I’ve moved the the diagrams. They used to be located below the calculators (akk). I’ve moved them into a pop-up dialogue that you can load by clicking the “Diagram” button, as shown below…